Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

5/5, 10/10

How can you not rate 10 on this?

BrokenCrossfader responds:

You'd be surprised on how many people don't heheh, thanks for listening!!

-OB

Ascending Angel Ascending Angel

5/5, 10/10

I decide to vote 10, as i know less than 5 better songs on newgrounds. Awesome Work!

Hellstick responds:

And I decide to say thanks as that was a nice review:)

Save Our Love(final) Save Our Love(final)

4/5, 9/10

Song is alright, a bit reoeating, but alright. Not trance though. Not sure where it belongs, but i think it's Hands Up.

Good job ;)

Envisage123 responds:

It is trance..It has emotion to it..which is a huge trance thing. Sometimes it's hard to tell since it could really fall under techno also. Thanks for the review!

Journey Into Twilight - F-777 Journey Into Twilight - F-777

5/5, 10/10.

Same style at envy :D Rocky style though, and great song. It's funny how i tried to create music in that style too, but my songs got more mangooish lately instead, which i find great too xD Haha, anyways, great song, great buildup, average percussion, awesome synths.

Good job man ;)

Blue Spirit Blue Spirit

5/5, 9/10

Great song, i hate your clap though, to be honest. Not that it matters much.

I like buildup, break, melody, everything except percussion. Really good job. I will rate it 5 though, because i think it deserves to be on top 10, trance.

Really good job ;)

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

4/5, 9/10

Would suit a game like castlecrashers GREAT. I wouldn't listen to it just like that though. Great job on everything.

FXUEM - The DLL FXUEM - The DLL

5/5, 10/10

Nice voice, even though you can hardly hear what she (Or he?) says. Where can i asign for your religion?

Fxuem responds:

Haha, I have yet to make a website or something based off of this wonderful religion.
I just have to let all people know..

We will all soon be ducks, then taken to duck heaven.

Fxuem - Viral Fantasy Fxuem - Viral Fantasy

5/5, 9/10

Technically it's brilliant, but it needs something ... hmm. Some kind of really ear catching melody or so. And also, you really need to make it goddamn longer. At least 4 min long.

I listened to your 5SCC and you really caught my attention. You're an amazingly skilled house creator.

trance 1 trance 1

4/5, 8/10

Not bad. As the guy below me says, you should think about changing some stuff though the song. Sounds really 1990'ish.

White Experiments White Experiments

5/5, 9/10

Sounds a bit like a second part of the melody is missing, but it's really athmospheric and cool. The percussion used is a bit boring, as it's the same for the entire song. Otherwise, great job.

jellewe1 responds:

Wow thanks. I know I need other drums... but I don't know what Vst to use for that. I'm reworking the song now and I'm also trying to get the drums better.